Sunday, September 11, 2011

Vegan Parmesan Cheese Recipe

Helloooooo!
Welcome to the Reluctant Vegan Chef Show!

Today we are going to make Raw Vegan 'Parmesan Cheese"
You can make saute this with some onions for a nice little snaaack.  You can spread it on a crrracker.  A Ritz cracker.  A saaaaltine cracker.  Or on bread.  On rye bread.  On puuuumpernickle bread.  Or if you are celebrating the Jewish holidays you can make a loaf and shape it into the bust of a friend or if someone is getting married or bar mitzphad.  Or if you have a cat or a dog they love vegan so make sure you SAVE THE FAKE ORGAN MEAT!!  Don't throw it away, I hope I made my point!

So what you want to do is take your raw almonds and your sesame seeds and your nutritional yeast flakes and you want to grind them up in your food processor!
And it will taste just almost like something that kind of looks like parmesan cheese......
Sorta.....


It reminds me of a time when I was a little girl and I gave my dog some nutritional yeast and.... I think I am going to go to sleep now......  

SAVE THE LIVER!!

BLAST FROM THE PAST: CLICK HERE

2 comments:

ltlrags said...

Try my recipe: 1 cup Brazil nuts, 1/2 teaspoon garlic, 1/3 teaspoon salt. Process with S blade until fluffy. It really tastes like cheese.

critterlover said...

I'm going to try BOTH! Yum!

I know, it's an squired taste, but I promise, the cleaner you eat and for longer, these things taste good and the not so good food doesn't anymore.