Thursday, August 12, 2010

My Feline Fantasy

This is my fantasy and you can't take it away from me.

We haven't seen my very, favorite kitty of all time Mr. Oliver Thomas O'Malley Cat for almost a week now. This could signal bad news.

I have had enough bad kitty news lately and this is just too much for my heart to bear and so let me share with you what I believe has happened.

Malley, saving a small child from harm while crossing the street, got a bump on the head and is now deep in the throes of amnesia. Otherwise he is safe, healthy and unharmed. A nice family saw this happen and took him in to nurse him back to health. He is happy and the family is enjoying his wonderful sweet personality, the little nose licks he gives, the head bonks and the purring. But he doesn't remember where his house is or who is real family is or else he would come home.

He may never regain his memory and he may live for the next 15 years with this substitute family who feel very blessed to have him in their lives because he is the best cat ever. He really is.

I can live with this.

I can't live with the thought that something else has happened, so just leave me alone.

2 comments:

ltlrags said...

Tom has simply taken a page from Snowy's book. Afterall, every cat wants to see the sites and have adventures, so why should Snowy be the only one?

JC said...

I am in agreement with you on this.

Love You LOADS,

xo xo xo xo

JC ^,,^