Saturday, July 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Monica

Today is my sister Monica's birthday!


(insert confetti here)


Supposedly she is turning 45 but I don't buy it!! I am supposedly older than she is and I am only 30 so.... do the math...

I will never forget the first time I saw her emerging from an egg like a giant alien chicken. We tried to raise her like one of our own and I thought we had done a pretty decent job considering how odd she is until her alien brain chip started malfunctioning. If you missed the blog about her first alien brain chip malfunction CLICK HERE and HERE ALSO

Seriously I just re-read those posts and I actually did LMAO.

Even though she is an alien, I just love that girl. She is my best friend and I am not saying that just because she knows where I live. Though I would be lying to say that I don't keep my bedroom door locked for those nights when I have blogged about her.

Today I am taking the very rare day off work and we are going on an adventure! Rest assured I will be blogging about it later, but for now-- please do leave a Happy Birthday Comment for her. Just click on Post a Comment and say something sweet.
Even if you don't know her.
DO IT ANYHOW!!!

2 comments:

JC said...

Happy Birthday you Alien sister you !!!

Hope you had a fabulous Birthday Adventure !!!

So, what did you do ?

ltlrags said...

Happy Bday little chicken sister. I remember those early days when LeAnn and I were cleaning up the hamster cages and you were a lowly 6th grader. But you soon grew up to be quite a wonderful person and mother. It's been many years since I've seen you, but luckily your sister publishes all your most embarrassing moments so that I can still remember you in those awkward pre-teen years. You may have grown up, but your still a spring chicken in this blog. Stay young so that you can continue to entertain us with your antics.