Saturday, May 15, 2010

snowy 1

Finally, an email from Snowy.
(To be honest, she emailed me awhile back but there has been a lot going on lately)

Dear Monica,
First, I am okay. I am in Long Beach, California. At least I am told I am in Long Beach. How would I know? I am just a stuffed middle aged kitten.
Here's my saga, as best it can be told under the circumstances. I had to get out. I had to leave and see the world. Or what I think is the world.
I took a train. On the train I was asked if I was a "hobo". Hobo? No, I am Snowy, a middle aged stuffed kitten. I want to see the world, I said. Okay, said a gruffy lookiing man, threw me in a bag, and next thing I know, I hear arguing and I am thrown down in the bag. "Where am I?" I wondered, but all I knew was a swaying motion and at times, my stomach was queasy from the rocking. And sometimes there was yelling.
This lasted what seemed like forever. Finally, I taken from the bag and placed in a chest.
"Who are you?" I asked. "Pirates" was the response.

1 comment:

JC said...

Pirates ... Yo Matie