Monday, May 17, 2010

Snowy: The Great Escape




The swaying stopped. What's going on? A woman, a wench took me to "shore". At least that is what I was told. How would I know?




I was thrown onto a platform. I didn't know what to do, so I just waited. And looked around. At water, and what I was told later were boats.











I waited where I was. Where was I? Where was I to go? How would I get there?
I met a man on the platform in a red vest. "Who are you?" I asked. "Chris", and who are you? "I am Snowy, a middle aged stuffed kitten from Lancaster." "My sister-in-law has relatives in Lancaster, let's call her." So, he did. "Well, isn't this ironic? Apparently there's been a Snowy APB issued in Lancaster for weeks, and the stuffed kitten missing matches you description." "Do you belong to Monica?" he asks. "Why yes" I responds. "Well this is ironic, this is your lucky day, Snowy." "Monica's cousin is coming to get you."

It took a few moments for the information to sink in ...





1 comment:

JC said...

Did you sail the seven seas ?