Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Lauren

As of today, my children are now adults.


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY LAUREN!!!!



Lauren is all about celebrating her birthday. She spends MONTHS revving up for it!
Last weekend's trip to Disneyland was to celebrate on my side of the family. Her dad is taking her to New York City for his side. She is lucky he likes to travel! She is going to have such a great time!

Having Lauren in my life is like a never ending parade. When she takes a shower, she puts on a broadway show for the rest of us in the house. That kid can sing. (I should invite you all over-- we can make popcorn-- it is a long show, at least half an hour long).

When she was a baby and learning to crawl she would lay on her tummy and put her arms and legs in the air put her head down and pump her arms and legs for a while, then look up. You could tell she thought she was crawling-- she always looked surprised she hadn't gotten anywhere. It was too cute! Even as a baby you could see the strength in that little girl. She was going places. You better just stay out of her way!

Tonight there will be a lot of laughing and silliness and food and friends. I hope she has a great time. I will sit back and watch the parade!

Happy Birthday Lauren!
I love you!!
Mom







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aw, I remember 18 years ago... and that's saying something.