Friday, November 20, 2009

It's What's For Dinner

Before I go one from here, I feel as though I have to share something personal about myself lest you think I pick on my sister too much.

Here goes:
I have tripped going upstairs more times than I can count. Usually over my pajama bottoms that are too long but also with my boots and my own feet. Once I was carrying a plate of lasagna and tripped on the top step and flung food all over the new carpet.
There..... I feel better now....

So my sister texts me that she had gone to Costco and picked up dinner. We were going to have, and I quote "...got chicken ribs and potatoes for dinner".

Chicken ribs? Can you make a whole meal off of chicken ribs?
Who
Knew

But here they are. I commemorated them on film for you.
You don't have to thank me.
Thank my sister.....




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks