Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pip And The New Story!!


I reeeeaaally need to get back on the Bloggy Bandwagon... I need some inspiration.


I wonder what my friend, Pip The Squirrel is doing? You remember Pip, don't you? If not click HERE to read about when I met him. Or HERE to read about the Killer Koi.
I am rather in the mood for a new story! I think I will go for a stroll in the forest and see if I might coax another story from him!


Pip??? Yooooo Whoooooo!!!
Pippy Pip Pip Pip?????
Wherefore Art Thou, Pipster????

"What do you want!!!" He grumpily replied "It had better be good because my weekly online Warcraft game is due to commence in 17.42 minutes and I simply will not be late!"





I was hoping for a new story!




Pip gave that some thought, and then replied "Well, then, what have you to offer by way of libation and refreshment?"



"No beverage today, Mr Pip, but I do have this enticing donut!"









Pip!! Pip??? Where are you going?






PPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!




No comments: