Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Encouraging Each Other

Hey Geeezers--- I know it has been awhile since I posted. I have been busy battling the Monster and sometimes it robs me of myself for a time.
Anyhow.......
I came across this quote that I thought was really meaningful and wanted to share with you all. It is by William Law who was a theologian many many moons ago, hence the Old English tone....

"Condescend to all the weaknesses and infirmaries of your fellow creatures, cover their frailties, love their excellences, encourage their virtues, relieve their wants, rejoice in their prosperities, compassionate their distresses, receive their friendship, overlook their unkindness, forgive their malice."

I hope this is what I do for you all every day more and more it is what I strive for!
Love to all!

LeAnn

2 comments:

JC said...

Thanks for the quote. We all go through our own daily struggles. I hope you find an easier path to follow.

Anonymous said...

I need help on the "cover their frailties" part. I love this quote.