Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Send Snacks............

Geeezers~ I am happy to report that my mom had a really good check up at her cardiologist this week. She has been recovering from a heart problem and she is doing very well. This is great news! And we are thankful to God and to you for your prayers.
She does need to bulk up though since she
has lost a lot of weight and doesn't have a great appetite a lot of the time (yeah, I have a hard time relating to that too!). So, being the supportive daughter that I am, I suggested to my sister (who was accompanying mom to the doctor) that they ask for a script for medical marajuana to boost her appetite. Sadly, my sister refused which is really too bad because this could have been a really interesting experience and probably fodder for some awesome blogs.

I am a TORNADO of ANGER about them coming home with no doobie perscription.

Not Reeeeaaaallllyyyyyy

I know that all of you who know my family IRL are laughing your butts off right now because we are not exactly party animals! I have seen my mom drink exactly once in my whole life. Half a glass of champagne in my teen years at my cousins wedding. Who knew you could get that silly over half a glass of champange!! We still laugh about that. So the thought of her toking away is pretty danged hilarious. But we will never know because my sister wimped out.

On the other hand, my friend Stacy (who is Chanel and Yvette's human grandma) knows how to treat her friends
right.... so when she came over the other day she brought a baggie of the good stuff...... CATNIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Lisa@BlessedwithGrace said...

Hey Leann. Thanks for stopping by my blog, today and leaving me some comment love! I love that our 24 yr old still hugs you! I pray he never stops!!

JC said...

Love the Cat Nip pics !!!

Hope your Mom continues to improve. IV Steroids are great for the appetite ... I should know. No, really ... they give them to cancer patients to increase their appetite.