Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Quick Update

Just a quickie tonight, GeeezGroupies!
First off, my sister is doing great! We are all still hanging together at my house. It makes us feel better to keep an eye on each other and it is easier since she can't drive for awhile. Today she got my dad's bike out and rode it to Walmart-- and managed to bring back $100.00 worth of stuff in the baskets. She is talented that way, lol!
Between new schedules and new classes for Lauren and work and school I just haven't spent a lot of time online, but I am sure I will get my act together soon!
Meanwhile............. If you are so inclined, please pray for Stellan and his family at MckMama's Blog (you can click on that to get there). She is the one who hosts the Not Me Mondays. Stellan is very very seriously ill right now with heart problems. And her perspective on prayer is awesome, especially in light of her current situation. You can see how her faith in God gives her strength.

As my good friend Tigger would say "TTFN"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear that Monica is doing better. Give her love from NorCal. TTFN!