Friday, March 27, 2009

TWO New Contests!!!

Yep, That is right!
Two!
Dos!
Deux!
Zwei!
Dva!
Due!


Contest #1: What The Heck Is That:

Post your guesses to my blog. FIGURE IT OUT! For you doofuses who are too lame to figure it out! Come on! Remember what the Bible says about perseverance. Don't make me get all Awana on you and quote it, cuz I can you know!! There will be a FABULOUS prize for the winner!!!


Contest #2: I am getting very close to that magic 1000 visit mark. Whomever is my 1000 visitor must post a comment to my blog letting me know what time that happened. If you can capture the screen or take a picture I will double your prize! Oooooooo!!

If you can't figure out how to post to my blog, please see above berating comments. And practice. I am only at 975 right now so you have a day or two.....

Or is that
"Ein oder zwei Tage"

Good Luck, Geeezers!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first? It's a cup of starbucks coffee sitting in coffee beans. duh!

Becky said...

I think I've got it - doing the happy dance - uh huhhh uh huhhh ----> Careful, the beverage you're about to enjoy is EXTREMELY HOT!!!

Joshua said...

Okay, I'm trying to come back to your page 4 times so I can be number 1000 and it keeps giving me the same visitor number 996. That sucks! Why cant' I game the system??!

JC said...

How did you do that ?
I think you got a weather scan from the tv station ... on your way home ... with all your extra time ... you had your sister ... show them her mri ... they felt sorry for you all & gave you the weather scan ... of a starbucks tornado ... forming in CA ... that's my quess & I'm sticking or swirling to it !!!!