Tuesday, January 6, 2009

PS

Right off the bat I remembered someone I left out-- my officemate who's name we will not say out loud because he wouldn't be pleased......... but this is someone who once drove all the way across town to see if the cat I hit had lived (it hadn't) and if it was my cat (it wasn't) and never made fun of my hysterics.

Yes, you can't buy friends like mine............ so quit asking for money. Geeez

(And my apologies to anyone else that reads this that didn't get a personal message-- you know how dumb I can be. I am OLD--- I was in 7th grade 34 years ago!!)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Okay, you know how long it took me to figure out how to be a follower! You know how long it took me to figure out what my Google password was? You know how long it took me to update my profile and my picture still doesn't show on my person on you page under follower! The answer to all your questions is YES...I am blonde.