Saturday, January 10, 2009

GIANT ASPARAGUS INVADE LANCASTER!!!

Rebecca is so brave, getting within striking distance of one of the Giant Asparagus that have invaded Lancaster! What the heck are these things? They have converged at the local Cinemark Movies 22 (foreground) which has always looks suspiciously like an Alien Spacecraft..... I am just saying.... think about it....
Anyhow........
This reminded me of the old Saturday Night Live skit from waaay back in 1979 with Steve Martin and Bill Murray. (Why are the 70's on my mind so much this week?) If you missed it because you weren't cool enough to watch SNL back in the day (possibly because you weren't BORN yet, you bunch of babies!) I am going to post a link to a YouTube link cuz I don't know how to do the video thing. Now you will SEE the Jonas Brothers but you will HEAR the original skit (though they edited out about half of it--- it is still funny though). When I was in high school, back in the 1970s, my crowd took many a picture of stuff and quoted this skit constantly. In fact, some of us STILL DO!!
Enjoy!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMs5vBxHkSU



Free Signature GeneratFree Signature Generatoror

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HA! I saw that same thing when we were there a couple weeks ago. I don't know what it is, but take my picture with it.