Saturday, December 21, 2013

Malley The Lion King

As always I hate to brag about my life because I don't want you all the be so envious that you become depressed.
But some stories just beg to be told.
 
For ChristGiving my nieces and nephews got a special gift for their mom and I.  Well actually it was for our cat(s).
It is a Halloween Costume that makes your cat look like an actual realistic Lion.   Malley was our model that evening.
 
 
NO REALLY THAT IS JUST A TABBY CAT!
Fooled you, right?
 
Of course we couldn't leave it at that.  Monica decided to see if it fit Parker.   Poor Parker.  It was not as realistic on him.  On him it just looked like a really bad toupee.





1 comment:

Quill and Greyson said...

OH Malley you look very handsome - sure hope they don't have any of these at Petsmart...