Friday, August 23, 2013

If You Are Looking For A Career...

I was listening to the radio the other day and there was a commercial for a something called "Active Prostate Survelliance" and I was all like "Whoa Nelly!! That is some nasty sounding job!"  I know that a lot of middle aged   old farts  men around my age (97 years old) are concerned with what the heck is going on 'down there' and what to do about it but seriously sending someone to watch it seems a little over the top. 

If You Don't Believe Me, Click Here For The Website!

I mean how do they even do it?  Is there a guy sitting in front of a computer monitor with a little teeeeny tiny camera on the end of a looooong wire taking video?  Or is it like that very famous documentary from 1966 called Fantastic Voyage that was narrated by a young Raquel Welch where they shrunk a group of astronauts down into a very tiny little space ship kinda thing and injected it into the bloodstream? 

It just seems like a lot to go through to me, just saying.

And what exactly is it DOING down there?  Is it just sitting around working a Sudoko?  Is it watching Breaking Bad on TV?  I doubt it is making cookies or knitting a sweater!  Is it doing anything worth watching at all?

I have my doubts.

No comments: