Friday, March 8, 2013

Thou Shalt Not......

I know I don't post as often as I might and I realize that you all feel very disappointed when there isn't a new post every day.

Sure I have been busy but I feel like I owe you an explanation of why I am not on here posting every day.

I don't want to cause you all to be jealous of my completely adorable grandson.     I mean, maybe you don't have one of your own or maybe yours just isn't really anywhere nearly as cute and adorable as mine.  

I feel as though it would be hard for me to live with the guilt of causing you to be less content with your life or your grandkids that are cute in a monkey kind of way.   

Every baby just can't be cute.  There is only so much cute to go around and I know that Parker scored an extra portion.  Plus he got a great personality to go with.  I know, I know.  It isn't fair to the rest of you and I feel your pain.  But I don't share it.

Here is just a little portion of adorable so you are not overwhelmed.

No comments: