Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby Pool

I know I have been a little obsessed with my grandchild lately. 
I really do need to branch out-- but it is on my mind a lot, as you can imagine.
So I will be making a real effort to blog about other things.
 
Like I could describe for you the patch of celulitis on my leg.   Cause you to be so taken in by the drama of the endless itching and the many colors ranging from pink to red that you start feeling a little itchy your self.
I could do that......   But that would be cruel
 (you do feel a spot on your back that itches just a little bit though don't you?)
And because I never seem to grow tired of trying to engage you out there I present:
 
The Grandbaby Arrival Pool Contest!!
Intex Clearview Aquarium Kiddie Pool -  Intex Recreation - Toys"R"Us
(NOT THAT KIND OF POOL)
 
Baby Parker is due on November 5th.
Since he is his mother's son I know he won't come on that day.
So I will be taking--- and posting here--- your guesses on when he will arrive. 
 I will take a guess for am and one for pm for each day. 
If it were up to Lauren he would be born on Halloween, that is her fondest wish. 
Because she is weird that way.
Of course there is a prize at stake.
#1   Lauren will name the baby after you (as long as your name is Parker Jonathon)
#2  You will have bragging rights which I know is a big deal to many of you.
#3  $5.00 gift card to your favorite cheap date restaurant
 
Exciting, right?
So get at it--- don't wait too long or your choice might be taken in the literal
cyber-stampede of people participating in this contest
Post your guesses here or email to me!
Now.... GO!!!!

3 comments:

Susan said...

November 9th 9:32pm

ltlrags said...

According to the National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), on average, first babies are 0.078 weeks later than others. But I suck at math so I'm gonna say that translates to morning on November 8th.

Stacy Vogt said...

I say November 9th at 1:15 am. That is also John Lennon's birthday. That means he will be especially gifted and cool. Hehehehe. Love ya!

Stacy