Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Today In History

Today my sister and I met for lunch.
I was in the middle of a harrowing audit and only had
time for a quick salad, so we headed over to Wendy's.
We ran into a friend of our parents and chatted a bit-- he sat right across from us so we tried to act as dignified as possible.
(We don't want him to tell mom and dad that their middle
aged kids are out running amok-- even if it is true!)
We were winding things up when a man approached us and dropped a note in front of my sister, on the table.
I thought "Oh my, this guy is giving her his phone number!  That new haircut is really getting some attention!"
Please see Exhibit A:  The Note in Question

Entered Into Evidence:  Exhibit A
If you have a hard time reading this, please let me assist you
"You have tissue sticking out of pants in the back"

Peeps, I would love to tell you that I was calm and supportive of my sister as the true humiliation of the event sunk in.
I would love to tell you that I held in the laughter because
she was clearly horribly embarrassed.
I would love to tell you that I was sure no one else in the restaurant saw it and that her secret was safe with me.

But, I can't

I laughed so hard I gave myself a headache
I snorted repeatedly
I just about peed my pants
Okay, I DID pee my pants
(Lucky for me she had some toilet paper!)
(Buaaahhhahahahahahhah!!!)

She looked at me sadly and said
"You aren't going to blog about this are you?"
What could I say?
I never blog without permission
However
I told her that the world needed to know
That after everything I have told you about her your
opinion can't really sink any lower anyhow.

And I begged her--- I pleaded--- to give me permission
She is such a good sport
I love my sister so much--- who else could put up with me?


 Exhibit B  The Actual Toilet Paper From Her Pants.


2 comments:

critterlover said...

LMAO. I'm sorry, I would have laughed hysterically too. I'm sure your sister was mortified, but let's be honest, would she, if the tables were turned, not have peed herself laughing at you? Come now... really. That was nice of the man to say something, he could have let her run amok all day with tissue hanging out of her pants.

Kym said...

Can I borrow some toilet paper? I think I peed, well, I know I peed my pants a bit too I was laughing so hard! And then I had to read the entire post to my husband and daughter!