Sunday, January 23, 2011

The Answer to Your Fashion Dilemma

Raise your hand if you need noise to concentrate or sleep?
The QUIET is excruciating to me.    It reverberates in my brain.
I can't think. 
So I must have, at the very least, white noise at all times.
Even to sleep.
But to work I need Talk Radio
And not the political stuff either!
But this annoys my co-workers so I am trying to learn to use earplugs to listen off the computer.  This has been very frustrating because it makes for so short a tether.
So I went and googled "Ear Plug Extensions"
And I eventually found some and they are 25' long so now I can go anywhere in my office and still listen to Dr Joy Browne as she discusses life and theater and other interesting topics.
But I really must show you what I came across in my search:



Pink Tassel Earplugs...
Buy itearplugs.ecrater.com



See more products from this brand »

Added by 1 person





Pink Tassel Earplugs Tassel 4 Inches Long Get more beauty sleep in pretty pale pink tassel earplugs. Reusable sleeping earplugs block snoring noise. Light pink tassels are 4 inches long. Shut out noisy neighbors all night. Catnap...  Earplugs Tassel 4 Inches Long Get more beauty sleep in pretty pale pink tassel earplugs. Reusable sleeping earplugs block snoring noise. Light pink tassels are 4 inches long. Shut out noisy neighbors all night. Catnap in the afternoon. Get more sleep instantly. Sleep well, look good, feel great! A good night's sleep leads to better health and more energy. Sleep earplugs are reusable, easy and comfortable to use. Block snoring spouses and get better sleep at night. Snooze while roommates are still up and about. Earplugs compact carrying size is convenient for traveling. Great sleep aid in hostels and dormitories. Soft foam earplugs expand to seal the air canal with low pressure. Superior noise reduction rating of 32 decibels (NRR 32). Wear earplugs in loud noise places like concerts. How To Use Earplugs Use: 1. Roll plug into tight, crease-free cylinder. 2. Use opposite hand, reach behind head and pull up and back on outer ear to straighten air canal. 3. Quickly insert in ear until plug expands for a secure fit. 4. Remove in a slow twisting motion.

2 comments:

Kym said...

Well, as long as they aren't the "other" kind of tassels. Lol

Terri said...

I'm, I'm, I'm really speechless on the "tassel" issue- quite exquisite I suppose :)

And I have to have a fan going in order to get to sleep. I'm with you on the "silence is deafening" issue.

A fan blowing, and some kind of "nite nite" medication :)