Sunday, November 28, 2010

The New Harry Potter Movie


12:05am Friday morning November 18th-- do you know where your child was?  Mine was seeing the new Harry Potter movie with a big group of  dorks friends.  Yes they were part of the dorks fans who camped out all day long so they could be sure of a good seat.  Yes, she was one of the dorks fans who were dressed up.  Hey-- that is what Hank the Magical Praying Mantis sewed her crushed velvet cape for!   Here is her review of the movie:

"The movie was amazing.  I liked all the Fred and George parts because they were funny even though it was a sad movie. 
I cried because I realized that during the whole movie that my childhood is ending.  I grew up with Harry Potter.  When the last movie is played I will probably wither away into nothingness."


2 comments:

JC said...

My kids ... if you can call an almost 18 year old and a newly 21 year old kids ... went on Saturday. I did not ... they wanted me to though.

Anonymous said...

This was really interesting. I loved reading it.