Thursday, October 22, 2009

Squatters

Hi Ya'll!
So I have been living in the new place for like a month now and I still feel like I am house sitting or staying with my sister.
How long is that going to last???
I still drive up and think "How did we pull this off? What happens when someone figures out we are living in there? What happens when the real owners show up?"
It is wierd....



Speaking of wierd---- my sister's sinister theft activities continue. The other day she snuck into the neighbor's back yard and took their gas BBQ. As if that isn't bad enough, she walked it to our house.

In broad daylight

What must the neighbors think?

Even more than that-- why doesn't anyone ever stop her??













You think you know someone when you have shared a uterus and all and then 40+ years later you find out things like this.



No comments: