Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Cat (Door) Burgler

STILL don't have my desktop up and running. Well, it is up and running but no internet hookup quite yet. Luckily my laptop is wireless, so Voila!
But I can't download pics like I prefer to, so--- another blog sans photograpica!!
Lo Siento, amigos!!

Annnyyyhhoooowwwwwwww......
Monica and I are SO PROUD OF OURSELVES!
We were out wandering the neighborhood and came across a house with a cat door that was exactly like the one in my former home, so we broke in (the occupants weren't home!), made friends with a very pretty stripey tabby cat and a very cute beagle puppy dog, dismantled the cat door and took it right out the front door! In fact, Monica was so bold as to carry it to our house. RIGHT OUT THERE ON THE STREET.... while I followed along in the car and made comments.
Appalling the lack of neighborhood security around here!
I mean, I can't count the times I have stolen cats out of these people's front yard and does anyone stop me? Noooooooo
So, we took it inside and, amazingly, it fit into one of the sliding glass doors JUST LIKE IN THE OTHER HOUSE.
And it screwed in JUST LIKE IN THE OTHER HOUSE
And it is all set!!! JUST LIKE THE OTHER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!

So Monica tried to crawl through it so the cats would know what to do.

After the fire department left we had brownies!!

We are exhausted from all our nightly home improvement projects.

What did you do for fun tonight??? (Comments, people!! I Crave Comments!!!)

1 comment:

JC said...

What can I say ... You had a more exciting evening than I did.

I'm moving to your neighborhood just so I can see what you're up to next ...