Friday, August 21, 2009

Pickford Renovations: The Kitchen Before

Ah, the kitchen
THE most important room in the house.


It is gonna be a great kitchen.
There is this cool green countertop. I don't know what it is but it is cool. I love it!
I don't love the junk they left in it however.




There is a broken glass table. That is going to go. Any takers?



There is a small breakfast bar and lots of counter space and white cabinets that are in good shape. White would not be my first choice, I would love cherry, but that is okay. And there is a garden window which I am sure the cats will love!



Here is a long view looking from the family room (green) all the way into the dining room (yucky Lakers color). It doesnt do it justice. Make note of the empty space on the right where the stove used to be. Apparently the ex wife broken in and took it a few weeks ago.
Never fear.. we are stove hunting even now.

Possibly the most puzzeling thing left in the house, given that the pool table would be a nightmare to get out of there fast, is the beer cupboard.

Oh yeah.
Seriously.

No comments: