Monday, March 16, 2009

Ask The Geeez

A New Feature to the GeeezLoueez Blogsite:
Ask The Geeez!!
Where you can ask me ANYTHING! And I will give you my much sought after opinion.....
For our first installment we have JC from the great Pacific Northwest who writes:

Dear Geeez: Ever since I read ur TOTAALY rad blog about being a middle aged college student (If you missed it click HERE) I have been in a state of ambivalent wonderment over your TOTALLY SCENE backpack! Dude, I want to see a picca. PLEASE??????
Peace, Love & Bobby Sherman,
JC


Well, JC... you aren't alone. Literally TENS of people bombarded me with requests for a picture of my pink, camouflage ROLLING backpack. That's right. You heard me. Its a roller.
BaBAM!!!
Yeah, it is pretty loud and garish. A striking contrast to my quiet, demure demeanor. But, do not forget that I am not the Professor...... Nay.... I am but a seeker of higher knowledge. My backpack distinguishes me from The Man! I am WILD! DARING! I DEMAND that you acknowledge my presence even to the point of questioning your very own existence in my existential universe. I am a heart maker, a rule breaker-- dontchu mess around with me! I flaunt my power! You wanna mess with a middle aged menopausal woman with a rolling pink camouflage backpack?
DO YOU????
I THINK NOT!!!
Love,
The Geeez

PS: When I graduate I expect gifts from all of you. Not cheap little crappy sentimental gifts either. I mean it! Don't make me go all HOT FLASH on you!

PPS: To submit questions for future installments of Ask The Geeez, simply send me an email at http://geeezloueez@aol.com

1 comment:

JC said...

Cool !!! The cat I mean ... bag ... ok for pink ... I quess