Monday, January 12, 2009

Not Me Monday-- My First Time!!

Something new this week, kiddos! (If I can do it right!)
I follow the totally fun and inspiring blog of MckMama-- and today is "Not Me Monday!!"
http://www.mycharmingkids.net
(I am still trying to figure out how to get the cool button to show up!)

So, this week:
I did not let my teenage daughter to go the movies even though she was sick and had stayed home from school because her cousin was in town and she won't get to see her for a long time. That would be very bad parenting so I would never do that!

I did not daydream during a very boring seminar all day long saturday about what I could blog about next, how much better I could teach this class, what would happen if I just went nuts and started screaming and running around the room. That would be highly unprofessional and so I would never do that. I also would never nod off because I needed to take a licensing exam at the end of the day and would certainly miss the ONE thing I needed for the exam.

I did not spend half of my sunday afternoon trying to figure out how to post a Not Me Monday, make notes about it, only to have the post not come up until Monday when I am at work. I absolutely would never blog from work. No, not me.

Go check out MckMamas blog for all the other great posts! Have fun!! I know I do!!

Free Signature Generator

Free Signature Generator

4 comments:

Gardner Momma said...

Very cute! Love your Not Me's!

Wayne said...

Great not me monday I thaught you did very well and to get the not me monday just copy it and past it inyour draft

Cathy said...

Great list! Welcome to Not Me! Mondays!

Anonymous said...

That was a great debut! I love the running and screaming around the room thoughts...