Sunday, February 1, 2009

Not Me Monday 2-2-09 Edition




Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else has not been doing this week.



This week here is my confession of things I most certainly did not do:

I did not make up several drafts of the button and header for the 'Not Me Monday' format because I was so proud of myself for finally figuring it out and yet worried I would forget how to do it again in a week.

Since my mind was on it, I did not start this post on Tuesday of last week (because I missed the 1-26-09 edition as I was unprepared).

I was not extremely excited to see my pic and blog addy on the top of MckMama's BlogFrog last Monday. I don't know how or why that happened, but it was NOT the most exciting thing that happened all that day/week. It did not remind me of what I always dreamed being invited to sit at the popular girls table in High School would feel like (a dream that never can true).

It could not have been me who tramped up and down hill and dale with not one, but three cameras in the 80 degree heat on saturday trying to get shots of a squirrel for an upcoming blog. Of course not.... it cannot possibly be 80 degrees in Southern California in January! And aren't blogs supposed to be spontaneous? Therefore I could not have sore knees today and seriously considered skipping Sunday School because it was upstairs!

No, not me.

Post what you didn't do this week!


4 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

I loved it! It does take a bit to get it all figured out doesn't it? And starting early? That is just being prepared!

Anonymous said...

I did not take my break in the bathroom playing Yahtzee on my phone and miss the first 10 minutes of a meeting. I most certainly did not.

LeAnn said...

Wow, that isn't very professional Wayne!!
I hope it wasn't your meeting!!!!

Christie said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great NMM's and congrats on being on MckMama lol~ Happy Monday :)