Thursday, January 29, 2009

CSI: Lola

I don't know when......... I don't know where.......... I don't know how...........


I don't know why! WHY!! WHY HER??? She is only one year old!

How could someone wound her so deeply and not leave a note! My poor Lola. I tried to protect her, to keep her safe and yet somehow, sometime, some MONSTER scratched my baby
and left her there alone......


Officer Jasmine headed the investigation by examining Lola's roof for clues. She saw paw prints... lots and lots of paw prints, but they were smudged and muddy and she couldn't get decisive prints. Nothing that would stand up in court anyhow......

Inspector Jixie is also on the case. She examined Lola's undercarriage. Nothing. No clues. NO MICE!

The K-9 unit was called in next. Detective Samson with his nose
to the proverbial grindstone. He tried to sniff out some clues. Something.... ANYTHING that would lead to the apprehension of the perp. The UnSub!



The Crime Lab came by and took scrapings and swabbed for DNA.
Nothing there either. But at least that pretty much rules out that
I backed into a raccoon or something. Or Optimus Prime. I mean if I did back into Optimus Prime, what would be left behind? Alien DNA?

What?

What???? What is that look for? It could happen.

You know, sometimes your lack of enthusiasm hurts my heart.

3 comments:

JC said...

You are just too FUNNY !!! Keep it coming

Anonymous said...

The lengths you go to and the authenticity of the work is striking. But a pumpkin carver? I'm beginning to think this is all a giant hoax! Is there really any crime lab of animal CSIs?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you are outing my pumpkin carver!
Yeah, and that was just a common ordinary Q-tip too! There have been budget cuts at Animal CSI!!