Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Prepare To Be Impressed

Attention Geeezers (pronounced JEEEZERS, by the way, not as in Old Folks)

I think it is time for me to come out and tell you all that I am Bi-Matricular.
That is right. As of today.
Even up to this morning I was singularly matriculating but sometime around noon I made the leap and committed myself to matriculating in more than one location. At One Time

Prepare Yourselves

I am now a college student at the Antelope Valley College (Go Mauraders!!!) where I will be studying Financial Management AND at Cerro Costa College (Go Coyotes!!!) where I will be studying Spanish.
In a few short years I hope to graduate from these various esteemed educational centers with a Double Associates Of Arts Degrees.

Oh Yeah


And then I will transfer to California State University at BAKERSFIELD (GO ROADRUNNERS!!!) where I will eventually (cough2019cough) graduate with a Bachelors Degree in Bidness

I know. I know. You WISH you were matriculating like me!!

2 comments:

betty said...

that is awesome!!! good for you!! before you know it, you will be done with school and have the degree you wanted!!!

best of luck with it!

betty

critterlover said...

You go! That's great you're doing so much! WHOOHOO GO GIRL.