Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Spring Semester In Da Can Yo!

Wooo Hooo!
I can now waving fondly at Economics and Statistics as they lay behind me.
I have TWO WEEKS OFF before summer semester starts.
Then we will be embracing Reasoning & Literary Analysis (online).
That could really get my old brain working so I could be posting some Deep Stuff here on the old blog! So ready yourselves!!

My sister got released to drive this past Friday which is also very exciting but also kinda wierd and sad. I miss seeing her every day now. But she is enjoying making several trips to Walmart every day, so Walmart is ESTATIC!!

Dear Doctor Brainchipguy:
Thank you SO much for releasing Monica to driving once again. Our profits for the 1st quarter of the year were negativly impacted by her inability to drive over here whenever she wanted to. Sure she rode her bike many times, but she was not able to purchase nearly as many items because you can fit more in the back of an Expedition than a bike basket.
Love always,
Walmart


Still no news on the Casa de Fenner-Williamson. But we hear from our agent that this is normal and to be expected.

Having recently passed (hopefully) my college level statistics class, let me illuminate you all on the veracity of this statement.
Standard Deviation = The Square Root of the Sum of X squared multiplied by the Sum of X squared divided by 'n' which is the number of samples which is all divided by n -1.
And 90% of the normal sample size is within one standard deviation of the mean.

What does this mean?

We are still waiting to hear about our house. We feel ready. We have the financial stuff worked out. That house gets prayed over all the time.
But it is still playing hard to get.

Dear House:
Please accept our gracious proposal to become your new staff so we can get this show on the road. We promise to treat you with respect and will restore your lovely walls to something that doesn't look like The LA Lakers locker room immediately upon receipt of the key to your heart.
We promise to fill your kitchen with yummy smells.
We promise to bring your garden back to life.
We promise to bring life and love into you every single day!
Love always unless you break our hearts~
Monica & LeAnn




3 comments:

Becky said...

LeAnn -

E N J O Y these two weeks off! Two weeks of sweet freedom from thinking, "I really should be studying, doing this assignment, ..."

I have been AT school the two weeks since I've been off. First doing curriculum development, and this week summer orientation. I am still waiting to taste the freedom. Guess I will settle for chocolate, huh? GOOD LUCK on the house.

JC said...

Enjoy your Summer break

I hope you hear about the house soon

JC said...

To answer your question about the award ~ You save it as a photo. Go into your layout and do a photo add on ... you put the photo link in the link part. The other part you put what you want ... look at mine to see what I've put ... let me know if you need more help ..