Wednesday, May 20, 2009

House Hunting: Part One

Setting The Stage

Before we begin, please click above on 'setting the stage' and watch this 38 second video.
Thank you!


And now,

Part One: LeAnn and Monica Buy A House



Starring: LeAnn as LeAnn
Monica as Monica
Mr. 'S' as the Mortgage Company
Mr 'E' as our Realtor
Mr Idiot as the Sellers Representative
House as The House

We find our intrepid House Hunters sitting on the porch at House chatting with House.
It is a lovely spring day. House is fanning itself and flirting with LeAnn & Monica.
(Fade in)
LeAnn- "But House, Don't you WANT us to buy you?"
Monica- "House, we really think you are so cool! We want to live in you forever!"
(House, clearing enjoying all the attention, flips out the fan and 'flick, flick', fans itself)
Flick
Flick
House- "Fiddle dee dee!!! Why all this talk of PURCHASING?? Can't we talk about something else?"
LeAnn-- "But House... we have been searching for you! We exposed ourselves financially to Mr 'S' for you!!"
Monica-- " And Mr 'E' did all this paperwork and we gave him and enormous check!!"
Flick Flick
House- "Well, Mr Idiot wasn't really in any position to speak for THE BANK"
(cue scary music)
House- "And THE BANK (scary music again) isn't ready to accept your offer"
Flick
LeAnn & Monica together- "But we got all excited and our hopes up"
Flick Flick
Flick Flick Flick
House " All this talk of Purchase BORES me!! If I hear one more word I am getting up and leaving"
LeAnn- "That isn't even physically possible"
Monica- "OMG, LeAnn! Don't make House mad! Just shut up!!"
LeAnn- " YOU SHUT UP!"
Monica-- " YOU AREN"T THE BOSS OF ME"
(House flounces off and the girls don't even notice"
LeAnn-- "I am still older than you and I outweigh you by half at least!"
Monica- "Oooo I am really scared now"
LeAnn-- "Don't make me lick my finger and go touch you with it"

Lets just go eat some chocolate instead...........

Until next time.................


1 comment:

Becky said...

A new house? Seriously? With your sister? Fun, fun, fun! Personally, I'd like to sell mine and rent a cute little (cheap) apartment. ANYWAY...

I had on my grad cap and gown because all of us instructors have to wear ours too. I didn't graduate - just read the names of those in our program who did. I don't have enough discipline to GRADUATE! ha!