Friday, May 22, 2009

College Exam

School is almost over... Just a few more weeks to go....

(Not like BECKY who is already on vacation!!!)


I know that some of you might be worried about the future of mankind. Will our children be able to rule the country and make good decisions.
Will the Economists of the nation pull us out of this horrible recession????
I want to put your minds at ease, Geeezers.
I give you evidence of the state of Higher Learning: An actual online test I took for my MacroEconomics class.
I swear
I cut and paste this.

Take Assessment: Extra Credit

Assistive Technology Tips [opens in new window]
Name Extra Credit
Instructions
Multiple Attempts Not allowed. This Test can only be taken once.
Force Completion This Test can be saved and resumed later.
Show Question Completion Status:
1Question Incomplete 2Question Incomplete 3Question Incomplete 4Question Incomplete 5Question Incomplete

Question 1 text Question 1 2 points (Extra credit) Save

Question 1 answers

Question 2 text Question 2 2 points (Extra credit) Save

Question 2 answers




Question 3 text Question 3 2 points (Extra credit) Save

Question 3 answers




Question 4 text Question 4 2 points (Extra credit) Save

Question 4 answers




Question 5 text Question 5 2 points (Extra credit) Save

Question 5 answers

Links to Assessment Questions and Answers Read question: 1 Read answers for question: 1 Read question: 2 Read answers for question: 2 Read question: 3 Read answers for question: 3 Read question: 4 Read answers for question: 4 Read question: 5 Read answers for question: 5

My professor gave this extra credit test to make up for complaints by some people that her test covered topics that she did not cover in class.
Eh... maybe.....
What is mind boggling is that some of the class couldn't be bothered to take this test for 10 extra credit points. Bizzaro for sure!

So... I am almost done... my last final is Tuesday the 2nd of June... then I have 2 weeks before the summer semester starts where I will be taking an online course. Wooo Hoooo!!!!

Don't forget that everyone promised me to reward me for getting 'A's in my courses.
What? You don't remember????? Wow, that hurts!!



6 comments:

JC said...

Oh I'll reward you ... expect something soon !!!

Becky said...

LeAnn - was that quiz on Blackboard?

LeAnn said...

Yep we use Blackboard for our online courses.
The final for this class will be online YEA!!!!
(for someone with well organized notes this should really be great!)

Becky said...

LeAnn - I use Bb when I teach online classes too; I recognized the test format. And yes, get those notes in order girl-I have a feeling you will ace it. You're a straight-A student aren't you?
p.s. Extra Credit = lame. Geeez Loiuse! Sry - I call em' as I see em'.

LeAnn said...

This particular extra credit was lame--- but my hard and fast rule is if extra credit is available I always do it!
I wish I could say that the pressure if off with my classes since I can pretty much blow the finals and still get "A"s but I am such a danged over achiever I will still study like I need the grades to pass the classes. Silly me. hehe

Becky said...

"...I can pretty much blow the finals and still get "A"s but I am such a danged over achiever..."

Now, how did I know that?

Good Luck on the finals, and the house. Exciting times!